Sunday, December 25, 2011

here and forever

cant believed im taking law...this course- the one ive been avoiding - is taking a toll on me....and i still cant believed i just finished my first semester and currently i am on my mid second semester break...i know i am not one of the brightest intellectuals in my previous mrsm and history or any subject that matters with it is not my forte and yet here i am...taking law....gahh..i just want to laugh at the hilarity of it...

the results wasnt what i had expected...but actually it was better....i dont want to disclose the pointer..well lets just say it was a dean's list pointer....which was a total dumbstruck slash crazy slash unbelievable slash joyous thing to me because i was ready and mentally prepared for the worst..and when i mean worst i really meant it....i thought i was going to fail government politics and score max 3 A's ...oh well..as much i am grateful yet i feel so undeserving...i barely studied and wasted time that is not redeemable by me or anyone on this face of earth....oh well...im trying my best this semester to keep track of what ive learned everyday...doing notes..well those stuff...soo i hope i actually deserve it this semester....not to mention how harder the subjects are this semester....hahah...indeed  it is....especially law III ...i just dont get it why they have to combine all three law :contract criminal and torts in one subject...as much i want to whine and nag and complain about it..i just have to bear in mind this is only basics and the hardships is just only the beginning...anyway..i am excited to actually apply law in my life and finally practice one day...:) so..for now..i just need to cope and just enjoy what is in front of me because life's too short and who knows....the grim reaper may even try catch  me soon so while the clock is still ticking away..i might just need to relax and stop and lay back and actually try to see what is going around me rather than complain bout myself......lol :)

No comments:

Post a Comment